1. World Cup, ya’ll! I haven’t watched any of it yet because I don’t have cable and I can’t find it on any of the 9 channels I get. Don’t feel sorry for me, I could look up the live stream online.
2. We’re moving and packing is not fun. I’m staring at 7 boxes, 4 trash bags, and 3 luggage pieces full of about 1/13th of our possessions and wishing it was all of them. If you ever start to feel that you’re a minimalist or at least not high maintenance just pack your stuff. Then you’ll see how many things you don’t need, you don’t use, and you actually don’t find sentimental.
3. Jamericans. That’s what we were for 6 days last week. I’ll write more about the Ja-honeymoon shortly.
4. Edy’s Drumstick Ice Cream. If you like Drumsticks (the ice cream cone with a chocolate-dipped vanilla scoop covered in nuts) then you’ll love this ice cream even more. Not kidding, I’m not the biggest fan of ice cream but this…This was the best ice cream I’ve tried to date (not as in I tried to date the ice cream–as in it’s the best ever and I could eat the whole carton with no hands/bobbing for apples style).
5. Let it go! Let it goooo! That song from Frozen isn’t so annoying now that I’ve seen (most of) the movie. It’s actually really good, but I have a bad habit of falling asleep during movies we watch at home. The music is nice and well composed.
6. Ginger ale is mucho delicioso. Especially from a can and poured over ice. It’s crisp and refreshing and I recommend enjoying a glass at least once a week. Whenever I drink ginger ale and eat pretzels it reminds me of flying on a plane and going on vacation..all happy thoughts.
7. Speaking of vacation and traveling, I have always felt that I’d rather live in a smaller home and take more vacations than live in a large home and rarely go on vacation. Next up on my wanderlust list are (in no real order): Italy, Thailand, Sweden, Laos, Japan, Bali, India…the list could go on forever.
Linking up, of course, for 7 Quick Takes at Team Whitaker today.